State educational institution «Radoshkovichy boarding scholl of general education for orphans and children, left without parental care»
Что до Минска летят, словно стрелы
Белорусский простой городок.
Интернат здесь живёт,
Носит имя Гастелло,
Для сирот здесь страна
Отвела небольшой островок.
Organisation of the educational process
Our friends and supporters
The orphans' house is situated almost in the centre of the Radoshkovichy urban village. The school is surrounded from all sides by lime-trees, maple, birch-trees and poplars, so it's always breathing easily in classrooms, sleeping rooms and halls, and the shifting seasons bring their nuances into this beauty.
Along the whole school's perimeter and in front of the school's entrance the bright flower-beds, planted and cared after by the pupils, are blossoming, and there's a monument in the name of Nikolay Francevich Gastello nearby. The sculptor A. Anikeychik has presented the author's copy of the monument to the school, and the teacher of drawing Nina Andreevna Shman has created the draft of the pedestal for the monument.
At the foot of the monument there're always flowers or decorative garlands, made by the pupils' hands. The monument is overlooking the school, and behind it there's a school's garden, that's pleasing the kids with its fruits. This resembles a sort of island, where 146 kids are living, studying, working, exploring the surrounding world and dreaming about their future.
Short historical reference
- 1960 y. - the Radoshkovichy boarding school is opened
- 1965 y. - the 3-storied study block and sleeping block are built
- 1978 y. - Radoshkovichy boarding school is reorganised from the regular general education school to the orphans' house
- 1990 y. - the new building is added to the main facilities to supply extra educational facilities.
- 2002 y. - a medical block with swimming pool is build together with gas boiler-block
- 2004 y. — a gym, stadium and sports grounds are reconstructed
The school was headed by:
- since 1960y. to 1962y. - Gorbatcevich Mihail Vasilevich
- since 1962y. to 1971y. - Lukashevich Mihail Lukich
- since 1971y. to 1993y. - Soroko Vasiliy Makarovich
- since 1993y. to 1996y. - Rudakov Viktor Fedorovich
- since 1996y. to 2003y. - Vetoho Anatoly Alexandrovich
- since 2003y. the school is headed by Djatlovsky Igor Mihailovich
In 2004-2005 the 146 pupils are at school:
- Elementary school (1-4-th forms) - 17 pupils
- Secondary school (5-9-th forms) - 129 pupils
43 teachers are working with pupils. 34 of them have higher education, 6 have secondary specialized education, 1 have vocational education, 2 have secondary education (one of them is studying the psychology distantly). 6 of the teachers were awarded higher qualification, 20 were awarded the first qualification, 11 were awarded with the second qualification and 8 teachers are working without being qualified.
Organisation of the educational process
The priority trends of education development:
- Development of the healthy lifestyle and physical training educational cycle
- Comprehensive personality development and successful adaptation in independent life.
Developing of pupils' capabilities
In the elementary school there're additional studies on different topics of interest. There's also a system of work in study-circles:
- Literature and drama
- Skilful hands
- "Junior fireman"
- "Junior IT researcher"
- Regional study
Number of sports are promoted: soccer, volleyball, basketball, table-tennis, skiing, track and field athletics, bodybuilding, swimming.
- The network of extra-curriculum courses to choose from;
- Individual and group work in pedagogic groups;
- Happenings for all the school: quizzes, contests, thematic weeks, celebrations etc.);
- The lessons at the musical school;
- Pupils self-government.
- 1966 y. the museum of N.F. Gastello is opened
- 25 of May 1973 y. by the resolution of the Council of Ministers of BSSR the school received the honour to be named after N.F. Gastello.
- 1987 y. the museum is awarded with the rank of "Distinctive school museum"
- 1991 y. the museum is awarded with the honourable rank of "People's museum".
The museum was headed by:
- Since 1966 y. to 1978 y.- Minoshin Mihail Petrovich
- Since 1978 y. to 2001 y.- Kosjak Mihail Ivanovich
- Since 2002 y. the museum is headed by Voitovich Nina Vasilievna
The museum was visited by more then 31 thousands of people from different countries of the world: Belarus and Russia, from Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia, Bulgaria and Mongolia, Germany and China, Vietnam and Afghanistan.
Our friends and supporters:
- Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus
- The Committee of Penalties Executions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus
- Public corporation "Priorbank"
- Production and Technical Enterprise "Suzor'e L'va" Ltd
- The enterprise of the Minsk branch of Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- German embassy in the Republic of Belarus
- German charity organisation "Help to the children of Chernobyl", Schtein-Rosshtal town
- Public corporation "Belhudozhkeramika", Radoshkovichy urban village
- NGO "With love to children"
- I-st place in regional boarding schools' contest "Rainbow's round dance"
- I-st place in regional children creative works contest "Life-savers by the child's eyes"
- I-st place in sports day for the pupils of Molodechno region secondary schools
- Prize-winners by teams and individually in athletics, amateur art contests, drama contests, sprint relay-races, street ball, pioneerball
- Award-winners of the festivals "Sports and Art" and "Christmas starts"
- I-st place in track athletics cross-country race of Molodechno region
- II-nd place in regional contest of prose writers
- II-nd place in contest inspection of sport facilities in Minsk region
sports pride of the school
- The champion of the region and the prize-winner of republican competitions Malashin Vladimir
- The champions of the region in track and field athletics Skarupo Olga and Skarupo Vitaly
- The champion of the region in track and field athletics Zhihar Oleg
- The champions of the region in table-tennis Radkevich Dmitry and Glinsky Vadim
- Ceremonial lines, devoted to the first and the last bell-ring, N.F. Gastello birthday, pioneers initiation.
- Meetings with the veterans of the Great Patriotic war
- Helping to the veterans, single and senior citisens
- Excursions, hiking trips
- Evening meetings with the graduates
- "Our Internat..." (about the school)
- "When the lessons end" (auxiliary work with pupils)
- "Evening meetings"
- "Holidays": New Year, The day of Children protection, The Health day, Sports day, Last bell-ring, Knowledge day, The Graduation evening, "Rainbow's round dance" festival etc.
We had grown and preserved in the year 2004:
- Potato: 10250 kg
- Carrot: 650 kg
- Beetroot: 1324 kg
- Cabbage: 1991 kg
- Apples: 2337 kg
- Sauerkraut: 266 kg
- Spring onions: 53 kg
Музыка М.М.ПАСТЕРНАК Слова А.Т.БАРСУКОВА
Проплывает солнце за околицей,
Наша школа - детский островок,
Снова жизнью интернат наполнится,
Позовет за парту нас звонок.
Интернат ты наш, интернатушка,
Ты родной отец, наша матушка,
Ты даешь нам всё от щедрот страны,
Мы тебе за всё от души должны,
От пугливых крошек и до большунов
Без оглядки мы смогли шагнуть,
От веселых и счастливых детских снов
До звезды, что нам укажет путь.
Трудно нам забыть своих учителей,
Ласковых их, добрых, строгих глаз,
Не грустите, а смотрите веселей,
Не придется вам краснеть за нас.
Дни бегут вперед, всё обгоняя нас,
Еле успевая за мечтой,
Вот уже кончается последний класс,
До свиданья, островок родной.
Radoshkovichy boarding school
20, Gastello str.
Molodechno region of Minsk oblast
+375-1773 95260 – Djatlovsky Igor Mihailovich (director),
+375-1773 95269 – Poklad Anna Dmitrievna (deputy director),
+375-1773 95452 – Mokljak Zoja Mihailovna (deputy director)